Monday 2 May 2011

About me

I’m Vicky, a young girl (16) with a passion for style. I love clothes, fashion, hair, beauty and all things girly. I absolutely love all things celebrities and I love speculating on their style, if I love it, I want it, but I also love making styles and trends my own!


One of my favourite things to do is buy magazine, don’t get me wrong I like the gossip, but most of all I buy them for the pictures, I love taking time to study a style. If I love the image, I often cut it out and stick it on my ‘Fashionista’ wall in my room. There is method in my madness though, even though I love clothes and admittedly I have a lot of it, some days I just cannot find anything to wear (or anything suitable) so when these days occur I refer to the ‘Fashionista’ wall for inspirational styles.
My blog doesn’t just cover styles (fashion) it will cover everything from in season nail varnish to bang-on-trend hair styles. My blog also gives readers a chance to voice their opinion and I believe it’s absolutely OK to say that you really don’t like a style! Hey, we can’t love everything! Lastly, I really hope you enjoy my blog, feel free to comment. J

No comments:

Post a Comment